Attorneys: Grow Your Caseload
1. Receive dozens of new and positive reviews
2. Obtain and convert more leads
3. Reap more referrals
4. Reduce your discretionary spend
How? We dissect your law firm’s marketing and business processes, and commonly find we can save our clients $500 to $1,200 per month–while materially increasing their lead flow.
Years in business
Leads generated for attorneys
In less than 12 months, we helped Phoenix criminal defense attorney Howard Snader jump from 18-25 prospect inquiry calls per month, to over 200 calls per month. DETAILS HERE >>
Through our comprehensive cost-saving audit, we uncovered more than $14,000 per month in fruitless spending by Orange County probate attorney Phil Lemmons. With extensive budget reallocation, the leads are now flowing in and he’s saving thousands of dollars every month.
Since working with us, Vancouver, WA personal injury attorney Loren Etengoff has increased his caseload from 62 to 141, year-over-year. 90% of his clients mention his standout online reviews that were collected through our ORM system.
What attorneys across the country are saying about us
“I didn't think it would work out this well. James knocked it out of the park. Last quarter's revenues are up 415 and I couldn't be happier.”
-- Howard Snader, Phoenix, AZ
“The James ORM review system has produced 16 Google reviews in the last 3 months for us. This has made us the number two listing. June was our best month EVER because of this. Thank you!”
-- Darla Snead, Lakeland, FL
“I want to give a big shout out to the James Publishing team for helping us increase our referral business by getting the good word out there about the good things we have been doing for our clients over the last few years. Our marketing has been extensive.”
- Chris Russell, Newport Beach, CA
“I want to express my sincere appreciation for the effort that everyone at James Publishing makes when it comes to helping me succeed at starting a solo law practice. I simply can’t imagine practicing law without your business help and advice. Thank you so much for your continued commitment to my success!”
- Martin Barnes, Indianapolis, IN
"When we were ready to hire a company to market our law practice, there was only one obvious choice: James Publishing & Attorney Marketing. Like many law firms, we were well aware of the James brand through their publishing division, so their reputation for excellence led us to select them as our marketing partner. The staff at James understands the unique nature of marketing a law practice, and they do it very well. We are only too happy to recommend James Publishing & Attorney Marketing!"
- Donald Manning, Manchester, NH
“I am very pleased with the marketing results I am getting. I couldn’t ask for a better website and the folks at James Publishing have been great to work with.”
- J. David Black
Content-Heavy CRM + Personalized Guidance
The biggest benefits of working with James Attorney Marketing come from:
- Content-heavy CRM. We connect your firm and its marketing to our content relationship and reputation management system that is pre-loaded with letters, booklets, and a 100-page book specific to your specialty and branded with your name.
- Personalized guidance. Our team has helped hundreds of law firms improve their marketing results and streamline their business processes. We know what works, and how to implement the changes needed with a minimum of disruption.
These two items, along with the marketing modifications they generate, will help your practice:
1. Receive dozens of new and positive reviews. The effective digital request for feedback (65% success rate!) generates a flood of reviews which you can review and respond to BEFORE the reviews are posted. Screen out the weak reviews, consider responding to the unhappy clients, and post the great reviews.
2. Obtain and convert more leads. Generate more inquiries with our proven lead magnets: (a) 100-page educational book and (b) Common Mistakes pamphlet and (c) Frequently-Asked Questions booklet. All are expertly-drafted, focused on your specialty, and branded with your name. Convert more of these inquiries by wowing them with our digital shock-and-awe package, reminding them of your expertise with our educational drip campaigns, and nudging them in with our follow-up reminders.
3. Reap more referrals. Regular communication with past clients and referral sources using time-tested methods is the key to generating more referrals. Our greetings, thank you’s, and gifts, along with the entire marketing and reputation management system, are automated and managed from one central dashboard.
One intuitive dashboard lets you:
- Automate all follow-up to prospects
- Monitor the passage of prospects through your sales funnel
- Schedule tasks and task reminders
- Solicit, screen, and post reviews
- Send appointment reminders and intake forms
- Automate referral requests
- Track results of your marketing efforts