With the new year just over a month away, it’s time to start thinking about your 2014 resolutions. We’ve cut out some of the work for you and listed a few attorney marketing resolutions. Pick one of the following worthy goals, and stick with it. Here’s to a successful new year!
1. Go mobile. Create a mobile-friendly version of your website for your potential clients on-the-go.
2. Gain credibility. Make use of client testimonials.
3. Nurture your leads. Capture as much client information as possible from every e-mail, phone call or contact form you receive.
4. Get social. Incorporate Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ into your marketing strategy- it is the new word of mouth.
5. Write, write, write. Regularly publish content and blogs to your website.
6. Stay top-of-mind. It’s imperative to maintain contact with your clients, new and old.
7. Stay vigilant. Work each month at gaining and retaining a top ranked website in the major search engines.
8. Evaluate your website. Make sure it is current and up-to-date.
9. Take the leap. Implement your new marketing ideas, don’t just think about them.
10. Stay one step ahead. Keep an eye on the competition and don’t let them out market you.
Want to learn more about marketing for attorneys? Contact us, and let us help you with all of your legal marketing needs.